Join now

Selling 11 week Reebok Gym Pass (São Paulo)

Hi All,

I am selling my remaining 11 weeks of my Vila Olimpia Reebok membership as unfortunately i am leaving the country. This is perfect for someone who is looking to get into the best gym in São Paulo, however is unable to sign up for the usual 1 or 2 year plan.

The total price for the 11 weeks is R$1360, which is a very good deal considering the price is price outside of long term plan is R$963 per month! I am flexible with the start date of the plan as I am able to use up some of my holidays before passing the program on to you at a date that suits. This gym is amazing and you will definately not be dissapointed.

Please contact me if you have any interest, or any questions! Today or tomorrow as I am looking to sell this ASAP.

Thanks!

Pessoal, estou repassando meu plano da academia Reebok Sports Club. Infelizmente eu estou deixando o país e por isso estou procurando alguem para passar o meu plano da Rebook Vila Olimpia que ainda tem 11 semanas restantes. É perfeito para quem procura um plano de curto prazo durante o verão! O valor total é de R $ Protected content , o que é muito bom pois e um plano de curto prazo como este é de R$ Protected content mês, por isso esse é um negócio muito bom e uma ótima maneira de conhecer a Reebok! Nao perca essa oportunidade!

Caso tenha interesse por favor, me envie inbox hoje! Ou Amanha!

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners