Join now

Selling brand new apartment - Botanica (São Paulo)

Hi everybody! I’m selling a brand new apartment as we say in Portuguese, “at the plant”, which means that has just been finished construction in this case. Right now I’m just waiting for all paperwork to be completed. The apartment complex name is Botanica, constructed by the construction company called Atua. It is a 63m2, 2 bedrooms, one suite, one living room area, kitchen, balcony, service area, and one parking spot. The documentation should be ready by the end of this month or beginning of August, when they are supposed to hand out the keys. The building is located at the Av. do Cursino, Protected content , Sao Paulo. Right in front of the Zoo/Simba Safari. This apartment is at the 12th floor, with an awesome view of the zoo and botanic garden woods. Unfortunately I have to sell it because I was transferred to Houston a couple of years ago, and since I’m not filing my Tax in Brazil anymore the Brazilian banks don’t want to loan me any money. So far I paid about R$ 92.000, and there is about R$ 278.000 left to the mortgage loan. If you are interested, please contact me thru inbox message and I contact you back with more information. To see pictures and how the apartment will look like take a look at: Protected content .
Protected content

São Paulo Forum