Join now

SP - Campo Belo- apart for lease with furniture! (São Paulo)

My name is Adriana Maria Giordano and live in the United States as the wife of an expatriate, therefore quite understand what the needs of a family abroad.
I have a property in Brazil, located in Campo Belo neighborhood in Sao Paulo, very focused to meet the needs of expatriates newcomers to São Paulo. It is fully furnished and ready for the expatriates and their families, avoiding additional expenditures on temporary housing flats, hotels and rental securities.
The property is furnished, is well situated within the neighborhood of Campo Belo true, with easy walk to many services such as: restaurants, bars, supermarkets, drugstores, dry cleaners, etc.. Also the location has easy access to major access routes from the south (Avenida dos Bandeirantes, Avenida Roberto Marinho , Marginal Pinheiros, Av. 23 de maio and Av Ibirapuera / Santo Amaro).
Below description and photos of apartments, which will be available for lease from 01 novembro/2012.
Description: SEE PHOTOS accessing the link : Protected content
Third Floor + social elevator service elevator with separate entrance + few apartments in condominium
105 m² of private area – total area Protected content Protected content third bedroom / Home Office – Living Large
Fully Furnished: Refrigerator, Stove, Microwave, Washing Machine, Dining Table, Sofas, Beds (double + bunk) among other furnishings)
Toilet – Bathroom maid – large kitchen and service area – fireplace – pantry in the kitchen – 02 parking spaces in the garage + deposit (cabinet type)
Luminaires “La Lamp” with lights in all environments and excellent natural lighting and ventilation facilitated by the excellent position of the apartment.
Crema marfil marble flooring in rooms and carpet flooring Pergo wood (Swedish) in the rooms.
Lockers in rooms, kitchen and hallway
Large recreation area (adult and child swimming pools, game room, exercise room, party room and playground.
Total rental value: US$3.500 / R$ 7,000.00 (Included: Condominio + IPTU)
Availability from November 1, Protected content
I await your kind feedback via my email Protected content or my phone: ( Protected content )
Adriana Maria Giordano