Join now

Spacious 3 bed apart close to Vila Madalena metro (São Paulo)

Me and my family are moving to London for one year, starting September Protected content want to rent our modern and spacious apartment for a family who care for it as much as we do. We really love to live here, so, specially if you have children, we are sure you will love it too.

You can see photos of my apartment here: Protected content

This is the most amazing apartment in the best location of São Paulo. Only one block away from the metro station Vila Madalena. That's a 3 minutes walk to one of the best stations in the Green Line, wich will take you to Avenida Paulista in less than 10 minutes. Besides of being a metro station, this is also a small bus station, so you will find buses to wherever you need to go. There are also some of the best restaurants and supermarkets of Sao Paulo in a walking distance, as well as schools and shops.

It's a confortable all furbished family apartment with Protected content meters, 3 bedrooms (one suite) and 2 bathrooms. There also 2 balconies with a great view of São Paulo. Most of our furniture is almost new (we moved from a smaller apartment to this only one year ago) and we will leave everything for you to use, including kitchen tools (pans and all else), including blankets and towels. If you don't have a child and do not want a child room, we can arrange to transform that into another regular room. Just talk to me about it.

Despite of Vila Madalena being a very safe area, the condominium has all the safety possible, with doormen at all times and identification needed for visitors at all times. Here you will also find a huge swimmingpool, a spacious playground, sauna, two sports fields, a very big gym, a restaurant and gardens.

So if you like my apartment and can picture yourself being happy in there, just send me a message here and we can discuss prices and the time of your stay. =D