Join now

suite for 1.200,00 all included, 3blks from metro. (São Paulo)

I’m renting out a suite in my 155m2 / 1,667.8 ft2 new remodeled apartment located in Zona Leste just 1km/ 3 short blocks from subway station Belém – red line, which is 1 stop to Tatuapé (two shopping malls and 2 movie theaters), 4 stops to Sé - the center of the city and major lines; 5 to Asian town Liberdade; 6 to the old town República and access to yellow line to Av. Paulista, Pinheiro, Morumbi, Vl Olímpia in less than 45 min.
The 9m2 / 98 ft2 suite is furnished with closet, desk, chair and full size bed. The kitchen is all furnished with appliances stove, microwave, oven, dishwasher and fridge. You can cook your meal, but keep the kitchen always clean and separate the garbage. Laundry room with washer/ drier and another storage room for suitcase.
The building has regular pool, heated pool, gym and 24 hrs doorman. Belém neighborhood and also known as Belenzinho is more residencial and small business. It has plenty of small local restaurants, nice bakery, churrascaria, 24hr pharmacy, grocery shop, major banks, high school, and close to major highways (Radial Leste, Dutra, Ayrton Senna).
I would like to share with young professional. Someone who enjoys natural or organic food, small group gathering, non smoker; nothing like party animal, but fun and positive person.
Photos and more information: Protected content

São Paulo Forum