Join now

Temporary room for renting (Feb. 2011) (São Paulo)

Hi there,

As I’m going to France for at least 2 months (could be more), I’m renting my room for this period, from the 1st of February, Protected content .
It can be a good solution if you freshly arrive in Brazil and need a temporary place to stay. For sure, my roommates will introduce you in the fantastic “paulista” community.

I live in a fully safe house in Rua Iperoig, next to the Avenida Sumaré (lots of public bus and next to the metro Sumaré).

We are 5 people (from Brazil & France), 2 girls (32, Protected content 2 boys (25, Protected content gonna stay when I’ll live… It is a very friendly, pleasant, and warm environment. There are wood floors, many houseplants, the living area is luminous, and resplendent in its colors are the walls and wide windows.
Since the house was recently renovated, we had the opportunity to make our home-made interior decoration. We particularly enjoy upcycle old stuffs, so you guess the house is not so common!

The cost is R$ 1.000 for the room, all-inclusive (water, gas, electricity, internet wifi, etc.). No extra fees!

Photos available upon request:
alexander. Protected content