Join now

University Study on Credit Risk in Brazilian Comp. (São Paulo)

Hi everyone - in particular those who are working in the finance departments of larger Brazilian companies.

My Name is Christian Langkamp, and I will be coming over to Brazil for 3 months (July - October) to perform a study (part of my doctoral dissertation project) on the credit risk management practices of Brazilian companies, comparing them to those in European companies ( Protected content ). For this study I will need about 20 personal interviews with the head of credit risk in companies with sales in excess of 1 bn Rs, better 2bn Rs and average DSOs of 30 days or more (i.e. companies with Accounts receivables in excess of Protected content Rs - the more the better).

Given my previous experience working in credit risk in Europe in a large chemical conglomerate, such an interview should in the ideal case be a discussion of the practices, where the interview partner receives a few good ideas as well. Furthermore all participants will be issued a report of the findings.

If you know people who might be suitable as interview partners, it would be great if you could forward my details ( Protected content as well as the link to the previous European study Protected content .

Thanks and best wishes
Christian Langkamp

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners