Join now

University Study on Credit Risk in Brazilian Comp. (São Paulo)

Hi everyone - in particular those who are working in the finance departments of larger Brazilian companies.

My Name is Christian Langkamp, and I will be coming over to Brazil for 3 months (July - October) to perform a study (part of my doctoral dissertation project) on the credit risk management practices of Brazilian companies, comparing them to those in European companies ( Protected content ). For this study I will need about 20 personal interviews with the head of credit risk in companies with sales in excess of 1 bn Rs, better 2bn Rs and average DSOs of 30 days or more (i.e. companies with Accounts receivables in excess of Protected content Rs - the more the better).

Given my previous experience working in credit risk in Europe in a large chemical conglomerate, such an interview should in the ideal case be a discussion of the practices, where the interview partner receives a few good ideas as well. Furthermore all participants will be issued a report of the findings.

If you know people who might be suitable as interview partners, it would be great if you could forward my details (christian. Protected content as well as the link to the previous European study Protected content .

Thanks and best wishes
Christian Langkamp