Join now

Vila Madalena's Subway - AMAZING CONDO for Share (São Paulo)

115 sqmt Protected content - 2 Balconies Protected content spaces - AMAZING CONDO!

Just ONE guest to share w/ Me.

It´s hard to believe, but it´s true! A Lost Oasis within Sao Paulo.

Steps aways from Vila Madalena's subway. An amazing Condo with HUGE recreative area, including 2 swimming pools (one is 25 mts long), great fitness center, pool, party room, kids room, sauna, BAR & RESTAURANT, plenty of gardens, playground, 2 sports courts - kids and adults - for soccer, basketball and tennis.

Pictures here: Protected content

Great neighborhood. All services around. Nightlife and shopping streets just blocks away.

The price includes all fees and taxes: R$ 2.000,00 per person. Includes private parking space, bedroom and private bathroom.

HERE IS THE DEAL:

I own an apartment in the condo but I had to move out when I've got divorced. Now I'm renting a new apartment in order to move in again and get close to my 4 years old son who lives 5 floors away. He sleeps over from time to time. I´m hardly home since I´m always working and spending time with my kid. I´m very neat and organized and since co-living is such a challenge in any circumstances the rules should be strictly agreed and followed.

I´m fluent on english, spanish and scratch on french.

I run two business at Jardins and one is a coworking office with people and companies from all over the word: Protected content

I intend to move in within a month (along october) - Monthly payment is IN ADVANCE and you can reach me directly in my mobile Protected content

Regards

Ricardo

São Paulo Forum