Join now

Vila Madalena's Subway - AMAZING CONDO for Share (São Paulo)

115 sqmt Protected content - 2 Balconies Protected content spaces - AMAZING CONDO!

Just ONE guest to share w/ Me.

It´s hard to believe, but it´s true! A Lost Oasis within Sao Paulo.

Steps aways from Vila Madalena's subway. An amazing Condo with HUGE recreative area, including 2 swimming pools (one is 25 mts long), great fitness center, pool, party room, kids room, sauna, BAR & RESTAURANT, plenty of gardens, playground, 2 sports courts - kids and adults - for soccer, basketball and tennis.

Pictures here: Protected content

Great neighborhood. All services around. Nightlife and shopping streets just blocks away.

The price includes all fees and taxes: R$ 2.000,00 per person. Includes private parking space, bedroom and private bathroom.

HERE IS THE DEAL:

I own an apartment in the condo but I had to move out when I've got divorced. Now I'm renting a new apartment in order to move in again and get close to my 4 years old son who lives 5 floors away. He sleeps over from time to time. I´m hardly home since I´m always working and spending time with my kid. I´m very neat and organized and since co-living is such a challenge in any circumstances the rules should be strictly agreed and followed.

I´m fluent on english, spanish and scratch on french.

I run two business at Jardins and one is a coworking office with people and companies from all over the word: Protected content

I intend to move in within a month (along october) - Monthly payment is IN ADVANCE and you can reach me directly in my mobile Protected content

Regards

Ricardo

Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners
Offers from our Partners

São Paulo Forum