Join now

VOLUNTEERS WANTED FOR AN ACTIVITY ON SEPT 21ST (São Paulo)

VOLUNTEERS WANTED FOR A PART-TIME ACTIVITY ON SEPT 21ST!

Are you into sports or any interesting leisure activity? Can you speak English? WE need YOU!

As many of you know, I have been working as a volunteer English teacher for the NGO Cidadão Pro-Mundo – Monte Azul Site, which is located in the Southern part of São Paulo, for over 5 years.

Cidadão Pro-Mundo offers free English classes to 2.400 students in 14 communities in São Paulo, Campinas and Rio with the support of Cambridge University press, among others. Access our page to learn more about it, Protected content

We organise a half-day Event called Guest Speaker every semester and invite people of various nationalities to take part and interact with the students in English. Most of our guests are members of the Internations group.

Well, this semester, the event at Monte Azul site is going to take place on September 21st, from 9:30 to 12:30 and we are planning to talk about Sports and Leisure activities. The idea is to have the following different groups:

1) Land sports (cycling & running, etc),
2) Water sports (Diving & swimming, surfing, etc),
3) Team sports (football, American football, rugby, volleyball, etc)
4) Other sports & leisure activities (Yoga, ski, dance, martial arts, tennis, etc).

The guests will be motivated to bring their sport equipment along and show the students how it works. That's when the conversation will take place!

Are you interested in joining us in this wonderful project? Would like to recommend your friends? Get in touch with me on my mobile Protected content September 1st, the latest.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Cheers!

São Paulo Forum

Our Global Partners