Join now

A quick call for help (Sarajevo)

Hi all,

I am posting this to get help with some academic research. The aim of this research is to increase understandings of the roles of a business in society, beyond acting ‘as a business’. (I will utilise some political and business theory in addition to the field research, but that is not overly important right now.) What I am hoping to accomplish with this post is to start to set up some networks of people who may be interested in helping me or participating in this research. What I am looking to do is to contact persons within multinational companies that have subsidiaries in BiH. I also intend to try and talk with stakeholder representatives who are local to the community (so non-expats working for an NGO in Bosnia). Part of what I would be exploring is the similarities and differences in the expected social roles for corporations between the home society and BiH, and why they occur.

I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. I plan to be in BiH by the end of April and be in and out for about 4 months.

-Padraic
Protected content

Sarajevo Forum

Our Global Partners