Bilingual Game Testers needed in Redmond, WA (Seattle)
Are you fluent in any of the following languages?
** Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese-Taiwanese, Chinese-Simplified, Danish, Dutch, English-Australia, English-USA, English-UK, French-France, French-Canadian, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin American Spanish, Norwegian, Polish, Russian, Spanish (Castilian), Swedish, Turkish? **
Do you want to be one of the first to experience AAA games while working for a successful and dynamic organization?
Keywords International ( Protected content ), a leading localization and translation company in the gaming industry, is now hiring for game localization! We are looking for individuals who are enthusiastic about the gaming industry and would like an opportunity to be part of our growing localization, QA testing team! Our ideal applicant has a passion for video games, excellent linguistic skills, and can thrive in a team environment by promoting quality work, and bringing positive energy and new ideas to a fun, hard-working group.
These positions are internal, contract roles; Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week. Keywords is not a staffing agency and will eventually expand our permanent team, by contacting previous and/or current temporary employees who demonstrate exceptional talent, while going above and beyond expectations. We have immediate openings available, and are looking for qualified individuals to begin our interview process, which consists of a brief linguistic test, followed by a phone or in-person interview.
• Identify, isolate, and document bugs clearly and concisely in a bug database
• Run test suites, verify fixes, spot grammar and language mistakes in tested language
• Follow the documented processes at all stages of the testing process.
• Verify that bugs have been fixed and implemented correctly
• Ensure that correct terminology is used
• Must be Protected content of age and eligible to work in the United States
• Willing to play video games for number of hours during the day
• Excellent spelling and grammar in tested language
• Outstanding attention to detail
• Must be motivated and able to remain focused until project completion
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
• Strong ability to write accurate, unambiguous, and concise documentation.
• Proficient knowledge of MS Office suite is essential
• Must be a team player!
• Experience of Software Localization in a QA Tester role
• Associate’s Degree, and/or relevant experience in related field
Pay: DOE; Competitive, Hourly Rate, plus paid Sick Days, Vacation, Holiday Pay, and Pre-paid Orca Card
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send resumes to Protected content and include "Game Tester - Your Name," in the subject line, as well as the language(s) you are fluent in; otherwise, click on the link to apply directly: Protected content