British Linguistic - Language Data Specialist (Seattle)
British Linguistic - Language Data Specialist
iSoftStone – Seattle, WA
The British Language Data Specialist will join the Data Collection and Quality Control team.
This job involves controlling the data quality of the deliverables from different external data providers, such as speech transcriptions and annotations and semantic tagging.
This can be a part-time or full time job, depending on the skillset and availability of the candidate. The successful candidate will be influencing product decisions and scenarios based on the feedback collected from the data, as well as reporting and communicating data quality feedback both to the internal team managers and the external data providers.
- BA in Linguistics or relevant experience in speech transcription and/or semantic annotation or other linguistic tagging tasks.
- Native or near native speaker of English (From Great Britain).
- Very good grammar and writing skills.
- Analytical thinking and attention to details.
- Accountability, ability to meet deadlines and to work in a team.
- Fast learning skills of new processes and tools.
- Ability to work part-time or full-time.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and web interfaces.