Join now

creative event and show night at Sat 28th Sep (Seattle)

Views

Hello Seattle friends!

So here is another great suggestion for a fabulous saturday night event:

On Saturday evening (starts 6pm) September 28th Protected content
there will be an event called
"RAW - natural born artists" at Trinity Club (Yesler Way, Pioneer Square).

Protected content

It features independent local creatives in music, film, art, fashion, models and photography and will be a mixture of shows, club evening and music performances.

As a graphic and accessories designer ( Protected content ) I was lucky to be chosen to present my products (shoes and accessories) at this show and am excited to be part of it!

Come and join the show while sipping cocktails, listening to great music and watching beautiful men and women in new fashion ;-) It will be a various circus of creativity for everyone!

TIckets are sold at
Protected content

As a participant I have an account of 20 tickets available at a reduced price of $10 instead of $20.
This offer will last until Sep 27th!
Getting the ticket from my account also covers my showcase entry - so you support me as an artist which would be great!

To buy a discounted ticket visit the website above, click the button "Buy tickets" and choose my label's name "pack-kitsch" at the supporting artist button.
With buying this non paper ticket your name will be added to the guest list at the entrance.

I would be happy if you support me and to I see some of you around at this evening!

Thanks so much and see you soon!
Katrin

Protected content
Shops:
packkitsch.etsy.com
pack-kitsch.dawanda.de

Seattle Forum

Our Global Partners