Pactera Technology is seeking an entry level ,energetic, hard-working, detail-oriented Data Technician to work onsite at Bellevue Office for a leading client.
This is a full time position and training is provided to candidates having no prior experience.
Verify points of interest (POC) and routes on different maps by the following means:
• Navigating many map tools efficiently while following guidelines and thinking like a user
• Judging each question uniquely and with focused attention
• Responding to guideline ambiguities/changes/updates from team lead
• Aiming to reduce ambiguity, errors, problems while responding to team lead
• Perform quality review checks of map data through internal or external tool.
• Comparison with other online maps.
• Must be a native Canadian or must have resided in Canada for a minimum period of 5 years.
• Detail oriented, Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
• Ability to work cooperatively as well as independently on assigned projects
• Web searching skills to verify address and routes.
• Passion to pursue their career in the field of GIS Mapping.
Type of Employment: Full time.
Location: Bellevue, WA
If interested, please send a copy of your updated resume to Protected content