We are looking for an onsite French Linguist to work onsite at Microsoft Bellevue campus on a project related to marketization of script content on a mobile device.
- Primary point of contact working closely with the client stakeholders
- Analyze the market needs in the target language and culture
- Help with the development of the target language/culture speech patterns
- Collaborate with in-country resources to review and adjust the scripts
- Work with the development team to scale the platform in order to support the growing language needs
- Native-Level speaker of French/Linguistic knowledge of French
- Proficient in English
- BA/MA in Linguistics or relevant experience in speech transcription and/or semantic annotation or other linguistic tagging tasks.
- Preferably fluent in at least two other European languages in the following language list: Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese.
- Have some experience working in speech/NLP/linguistics team a plus.
- Passion for mobile devices and gadgets are a big plus.
- Ability to work part-time or full-time.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office tools and web interfaces.
- This can be a part-time or full time job, depending on the skillset and availability of the candidate.
- The project will be about 2 months long, but will likely be extended if the delivery quality meets client requirements.
- The opportunity to lead a global team to future development of scripts in other languages.
- The opportunity to work in an enthusiastic, supportive team
- Competitive remuneration package
- Relocation, travel and accommodation assistance, if necessary
Feel free to contact me about any questions: Protected content
To Apply Click the following URL Link: Protected content