We are seeking for bilingual speakers : European Spanish to work as a Data Technician/ Local Relevance Super Judge. We provide paid training and guidelines.
Analyze and research international query terms and results to understand the user's intent of a search engine.
• Familiarity / fluency in using various web based maps applications (such as bing.com/maps, Windows Maps Application, and maps.google.com)
• Familiarity with Windows 7/8 operating system and commands is a plus
• Good at understanding and following written instructions and making the context aware decisions
• Attention to detail while observing geo entities like road names, places names on the maps
• Ability to articulate the problem in a concise and accurate way and report it
• Ability to do research on web for information for various entities and validate the data
• Ability to follow the guidance and do time bound tasks with efficiency
• Ability to do repetitive tasks without degradation in quality.
• Respond to and resolve internal and external customer escalations regarding data classification or category definitions within agreed upon time limits
• Respond to external and in-house judge questions on the data classification process via classification tools on a daily basis
• Perform quality review checks of classification tasks performed by external and in-house judges. Determine if judges are properly adhering to task guidelines, are accurately tagging the data, and provide specific feedback when quality issues are detected.
If interested please drop in a mail to viny. Protected content