Native German Speakers (Seattle)
Pactera Technologies – Bellevue, WA
Pactera is looking for Native German speakers to work as transcribers at Bellevue office. The transcriber has to be a native speaker. We have 5+ positions available.
- Download tasks from an on-line tool (provided by Pactera).
- Listen to a recording in your native language.
- Verify that the text in native language represents the recording.
- Insert tags when errors are found (background noise or additional voices).
- Submit the task into an on-line tool (provided by Pactera).
-Training and guidelines are provided for each task.
- Native speaker of German
- Sufficient PC skills to perform the task.
- Attention to detail.
- Preferential: Familiar with video games and anime. General knowledge of current movie releases and music bands and hits.
Payment : $15/hour and 40 hours per week commitment required.
Chitra Purohit, Recruitment Specialist
phone Protected content