Native speakers for Redmond based review/testing (Seattle)
We are looking native language speakers to review and test a feature in a new software application. The language set is:
- Chinese (Mandarin, China)
- Chinese (Mandarin, Taiwan)
- Chinese (Cantonese, Hong Kong)
- English (India)
- French (Canada)
- Spanish (Mexico)
- Spanish (Spain)
This is a short term engagement and the job duration is approximately Protected content per language. We are very flexible what comes to scheduling this work and this review can be accomplished in 1 day or split across multiple days.
The task is to review text already translated text, then speak this it to a device and validate & document the results.
- Comfortable with personal computers
- Basic MS Office skills
Nice to have skills:
- Familiarity with email/calendar applications
- Familiarity with smart phones or tablet devices
Job location is in Redmond, WA.
Must be authorized to work in the US.