Join now

Request to join a cause & support my 1/2 marathon (Seattle)

Dear Internations Friends!!!

I inform you with pleasure that I have decided to run again, this time Rock & Roll half-marathon in Las Vegas on December 2nd, Protected content . When I started running for Crohn’s and Colitis Fondation of America (CCFA), I did not know many people are affected by the two incurable Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD), except one person in India. In my journey, with CCFA and Team Challenge. I met many friends afflicted by those debilitating diseases and heard about the pain they undergo. So, I decided to run again for all of them and raise funds to support research work and to help those afflicted.

Why am I doing this? Well, you can just say that I discovered my calling. We live in an age when we have forgotten what life is all about. We can easily put a person on the moon, but we have trouble walking across the street to meet a new neighbor. We have lost touch with humanity. So I wanted to take this opportunity to give back to the community that we live in.

I request you all to join me in support of this cause. I have set a target of $3500.00 that I want to raise from this campaign. Every little bit helps. Please donate at Protected content

There are about 1.4 million people affected by those only in America. Think about the total number in the whole world. Please follow me as I embark on this adventure for a 2nd time and support me in running the ½ marathon. Protected content

P.S. Please forward this to anyone you think might be interested in supporting me or CCFA or the cause.
Protected content

Thanking you in advance,
Kaushik

Seattle Forum

Our Global Partners