We are hiring Australian Localization tester (Seattle)
English (Australia) Localization Tester
Location: Bellevue, WA
adaQuest is hiring an English (Australia) Localization Tester in Bellevue, WA. Do you want to participate in an exciting opportunity to improve and try software products in your native language before millions get a chance to see them? If so, this might be the right job for you! We are looking for localization testers who can be a part of an awesome team that provides localization services for major software companies. By joining our team you will get a chance to test gaming consoles and other exciting technologies and devices.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Native language expertise (not having lived outside of home country for more than 3 years)
• Have completed testing in at least one software release
• Live in Seattle area
• Work permit in U.S.
• Basic understanding of software engineering and bug management workflows
• Communication skills in English
• Ability to work on tight deadlines and to adjust to plan changes when necessary
• Big plus if you have previous experience working in Xbox products
• Make sure the product follows client style guides and is well adapted to the target language and culture.
• Suggest corrections and improvements to the translated text.
• Work with Linguists and other project stakeholders to resolve issues quickly and effectively.
• Communicate with other testers in order to provide consistent quality.
• Document issues encountered during the Localization and Testing phases.
Who we are?
There is no question that our people are what make adaQuest Inc. unique. Since Protected content , we’ve gathered the best and the brightest from all corners of the world, who choose to work with us and our mission of solving business issues through people and processes. Whether it is placing a single PM on a project or taking over the IT transition for a global merger, adaQuest Inc. offers customized solutions to business needs through a combination of people, tools and processes.
Interested? please, send me your resume immediately: Protected content