Join now

Hi! Happy New Year!

I’m a Korean working as a CPA in the U.S. I’m trying to get US citizen clients working in Korea for my Tax/Financial Planning Practice. I thought this is a great way to get to my future clients because the US tax law requires US citizens to file world-wide income no matter where they live. So if you are not a US citizen or you are a US citizen but feel annoyed by this post, please stop reading here. I don’t want to waste your time or insult you in any way. If I already made you feel uncomfortable, I’m deeply sorry.

Protected content Tax Filing Deadline is approaching. (April 18, Protected content
Even if you reside in Korea right now, you are obligated to file Protected content Federal Income Tax Returns.
I want to file your Protected content Income tax returns. You need a professional who is not only familiar with the US Tax laws but also with the Korean Tax laws to file the returns correctly and to claim the maximum earned income and housing exclusion. Just hiring a US tax accountant who doesn’t know the Korean Tax Laws well could lead to a financial loss in the filing process.
If you earned income in Korea and incurred housing expenses during Protected content , there is a good chance that you will be eligible for some amount of exclusion. (Only when filed correctly with a complete understanding of the taxes you paid on your earned income in Korea)
This will decrease your taxable income substantially. (It means much less tax or none.)

I’m a CPA, CFP (Certified Financial Planner) and CDFA (Certified Divorce Financial Analyst). I got my Master’s degree in Finance too. I’m currently running a CPA/Financial Planning Practice in the U.S.

From your tax return filing to Financial Planning/Retirement Planning, I can be there for you.
If you don’t need my service, I’m deeply sorry to bother you this way. However if possible, please refer me to someone in your social circle who needs a Tax/Financial Planning professional.

Thanks. Protected content at Protected content