Join now

A Survey on Interest in Korean Products (Seoul)

Views

Hello!

Hope everyone's having a great day :) A bit about me: I’m a Korean-American dual citizen living in the US (senior in college) and hoping to one day live in Seoul. I only recently joined InterNations, but I'm already having a wonderful time seeing the range of interests/experiences in this community.

Right now, I’m interning at Studio Bombom, a media design company based in Itaewon, Seoul. We’re hoping to launch a newsletter catered to English-speakers interested in Korean products/media/culture. We know how hard it can be to access Korean products/info due to the language barrier, geographic distance, etc. and want to make the process as easy for you as possible.

The newsletter will introduce Korean products with a special focus on goods that’ve been requested or featured in K-dramas, movies, music videos, travel videos, Webtoons…and so on. Think gat – those snazzy wide-brimmed hats from the K-drama “Kingdom,” or the multipurpose makeup stick from “Extraordinary Attorney Woo” (and most other kdramas lately. It’s the Kahi Seoul Wrinkle Bounce Multi Balm, for anyone curious). We’ll also include information about where to find it, whether the shopping platform operates in English, and overseas shipping availability.

Before we release the first issue, we want to make sure we understand who our audience is. To that end, I want to invite you all to take a survey about your interest in Korean content. It’s 23 questions and shouldn’t take too long to complete.

Here’s the link to the survey: Protected content .

We really appreciate any and all input! If you’re still here, thanks for reading till the end :D

Seoul Forum

Our Global Partners