Join now

An art gallery worth checking out (Seoul)

Hey guys,

So as most of you know Sven Schelwach (ambassador of Seoul Internations) is having his first solo exhibition in Korea for the next two weeks. The opening night is tonight. It's Protected content at Heyri (a 45 min bus ride from Hongdae). So because of today's schedule many people won't make it up there on time.

But I'll be going to the gallery in Heyri at least Protected content times, aside from tonight. I'll go next Sunday the 22nd, from noon to 4 pm. I figured that would be an easier, more relaxed time frame. If you guys want to join me, let me know and we can take the bus there together. Heyri is a really cute artsy village. One of Korea's hidden gems. It's filled with dozens of art galleries, museums, boutiques, stores selling handmade local producsts, and countless cafes. You could easily spend a whole day there. And for those of you photographers, this place has some really scenic spots.

So ya, come on out. Check out some galleries, handmade products, drink some coffee and bask in the sun with me. And support Sven of course.

Zenith Bose

Protected content
Protected content

Protected content

Seoul Forum

Our Global Partners