Join now

Assistant Chef(Cook) at 5 star hotel (Seoul)

Hi, this is Juliene Kim, a recruiter at Unicosearch Inc.(executive search firm, Transearch international affiliates). My client has fantastic 5 stars resorts & hotels in Korea, they want to hire foreign cook who can assist the chef to cook for their foreign guests and travellers at their fascinating restaurants in Jeju island. Culinary school graduates with at least 2 years of relevant working experieced can apply for this. The official language is Korean but if you can speak English, that would be fine. If you are interested in this job, please send your resume and let’s talk about this opportunity through the skype or phone. Please see the below;

[Position] Assistant Chef(Cook)

[Job description] Assisting the chef to cook for our guests at the restaurant in Jeju island.

[Job Requirements] At least 2 years of relevant working experience at a restaurant(French/Western/Italian). Culinary school graduates is mandatory.

[Salary] 35Mil – 50Mil KRW (open to negotiation)

I can share you the detail of my client after screening your resume. Please send your resume to Protected content

Many thanks,

Julie

Seoul Forum