Our company, Focus Reports, is currently producing a special report on the Korean Healthcare and Pharmaceutical Industry and we are looking for a dynamic, resourceful, bilingual English- Korean commercial assistant to join our team in Seoul.
We are an international, young and very energetic team, and you will be assisting us in the agenda process (scheduling appointments), as well as on research and logistics issues. You will be working directly under the responsibility of the Project Director.
Your responsibilities will entail:
- Protected content agenda with C-level executives: preparing letters and presentations according to project director’s instructions, contacting companies, booking meetings for your team.
- Protected content Research: from time to time you may be asked to conduct specific and targeted research on our prospects.
- Protected content follow-up: liaising with clients to ensure seamless administrative and commercial follow up (collecting graphic material, invoicing, payment collection…)
- Protected content and interpretation: you may be asked to translate documents for the team.
- Protected content solving logistics and organizational issues for the well-functioning of the team.
Education: University degree
Language: English, Korean
Working hours: 9:00 to 17:30, Monday to Friday.
Compensation: USD 1,000/month
Focus reports is an international publisher working on project base in more than 20 countries every year. The selected candidate could eventually join one of our international Teams- if his/her performance is satisfactory after few months of work in Korea.
Please send your CV with photo in English and application letter to : Protected content with the reference job 006.