Join now

ESL teacher needed in Seoul

My name is Kacy Rauschenberger and I work for LTC Language Solutions, a full-service language provider based in Indianapolis, IN. I would like to inform you that we are looking to subcontract an ESL instructor to teach private ESL lessons to an adult business professional in Seoul, South Korea. If you are interested please respond as soon as you can. If you are unable or not interested, we would appreciate it you could pass this email along to anyone whom you think might be available.

Class: ESL
Times: Monday and Friday, 8:00 AM- 9:30 AM
Materials: To be provided for the teacher and the student
Level: Beginner, native Portuguese speaker
Rate: 21,700 Won/ hour

This is a part-time subcontracted position that operates on a program-to-program (student-to-student) basis. Our clients are relocation students that typically move to a new country with their families for work. These students range from children to adults, though typically we teach adults. The classes are one-on-one at the student’s home, workplace, or a public place depending on their preference. In our classes, we utilize the communicative and inquiry based methodology, having the student lead the needs and topics of most classes. Essentially, we teach the student exactly what they need to learn within the language based on their life in Korea.

Please let us know if you would like to have a phone interview and learn more about our company and some of our current needs in the Seoul area.

Email Kacy at Protected content with resume and availability.