Join now

FREE Online Korean Classes for Beginners!!! (Seoul)

When: January 3rd, Protected content 25th, Protected content
Protected content KST(GMT+9)
Protected content , Wednesdays, and Fridays
Duration: Protected content
Where: via Google Meet

To any of you guys out there who have had prior exposure to Korean without formal instruction and are currently on a hiatus, I am happy to announce that I will be giving TPRS(Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling) Korean classes as a part of my grad school research.

TPRS, created by Blaine Ray, is an unconventional method of teaching foreign languages where you will find yourself totally engaged and eventually acquire language through reading and storytelling with huge amounts of input that is comprehensible to you in a stress-free environment.

I will do the best I can to keep on target, using 90% or more of class time to provide interesting, comprehensible, repetitive aural input and reading input with fun and "compelling" stories in Korean. I would greatly appreciate your committed attendance at classes and participation in pre- and post surveys.

Since I can only have a limited number of seats, please register only when you are sure you will attend and be committed. I want to be sure to serve those who are ready to take this opportunity to learn Korean.

If you are interested, please send me an email entitled: "TPRS Korean" at Protected content with the following:
1. Full Name:
2. Location:
3. Hours of Korean study: ____ hours (Just a ball park)
4. Knowledge of TPRS: Yes or No
5. Experience in TPRS: Yes or No

Seoul Forum

Our Global Partners