Join now

graduate students (Seoul)

hello everybody,

i have a masters degree in law, i'm interested in pursuing my PHD studies in south korea, my question is about how can i get a scholarship? i did some research but the information they provided is not specific. all help is appreciated :)

Seoul Forum