Join now

Interested in joining a debate group? (Seoul)

Dear Internations members in Seoul:

I am an educational reporter from a South Korean news wire. As an extracurricular activity after work, I am thinking of organizing a debate group. Currently I have three members -- one Yonsei student (I also went to Yonsei) and two reporters – and wish to invite more people interested in sharing ideas with us. We don’t have any limit for debate topics. You will be free to suggest any thing you’d love to discuss with us: e.g. international politics, social issues, fashion, Journalism, travel spots, console games, films and local booze.

We’re meeting every Thursday evening at 7:30 pm in JK Coffee & Sandwich, 5 minute walk from the exit #3 of Gyeongbokgung metro station (the orange line). Anyone will be welcome to join our group regardless of where you’re from and what you’re doing in Seoul. Since I have some trouble seeing the Internations website at my work – I don’t know why they block this great place – I may have very limited access to this thread. Please email me at Protected content or message me at Protected content you have any questions regarding our group. I will be happy to respond to your inquiry promptly. Thanks for reading this. :)

Tae-gyun

Seoul Forum

Our Global Partners