Join now

Job Hunting from afar (Seoul)

I'm told the key to networking is to ask, so I'm hoping Karma is with me since I love helping others when they ask me. I am looking for work in Seoul and surrounding areas. I am about a year out from finishing my degree and have been given permission to telecommute for the rest of my classes. If I were finished, I would just look into teaching but ideally I would like to move before then so that I can improve my Korean speaking skills further.

I currently work in technical research for an entertainment company. My past work experiences include technical writing, training material and presentation creation, creation of marketing materials and pr, desktop publishing, research, executive support and customer service.

If anyone hears of anything I would appreciate the heads up. If you have some sites you can recommend that update information on postings regularly that would also be very welcome. Many of the sites I have found are not the best at taking down out of date listings. I know how companies are about closing dates here in the States but I'm not sure if Korea is as strict.

Thank you in advance for and help you can offer,