Job Opening: B2B Market Researcher (Seoul)
Market Research Specialist (IBI Consulting – Seoul Korea)
IBI Consulting is an international market advisory firm that specialises in helping foreign businesses and organisations penetrate Asian markets as well as in helping Asian companies expand into international markets worldwide.
With its foundations in research-based market consultancy since Protected content , IBI Consulting has built strong relationships with successful businesses in new markets. These relationships are in turn leveraged to generate actionable market intelligence and business opportunities for clients, investment promotion agencies, trade bodies and institutions that are looking for expansion and growth opportunities.
We are looking for an experienced Researcher in area of various B2B markets. Initial 3-month fulltime paid internship is required.
• conduct primary and secondary research and data collection in area of B2B markets, mainly high-advanced technology sectors (e.g. medical device, pharmaceutical, IT, renewable energy and petrochemical)
• analyze business and market trends;
• prepare thorough and well-organized proposals and reports;
• contribute to consulting engagements and play a support role in business development.
• organize regular industry reports
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor degree required
• 6 months Protected content of B2B market research experience
• Experience as an researcher with excellent written and spoken English and Korean;
• Excellent client/interpersonal skills
• Understand process of research projects
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
• Excellent organizational skills/ability to work under tight deadlines
• Excellent multitasking abilities
• Relevant work experience in various industry (as researcher or analyst) is strongly preferred;
If you enjoy working with people and building a career in B2B market research, please join IBI Consulting. We are looking for a person SELF-MOTIVATED, PROBLEM SOLVER, and RESPONSIBLE!
If you are interested in joining IBI Consulting, please send your English & Korean resume and cover letter in MS Word to Protected content
For further questions, please email Protected content