- Are you working in Korea and facing Cross Cultural issues?
- You have a hard time to understand certain friction points or tricky situations that are happening out of nothing with your domestic co-workers, friends or team-mates?
- You are curious to find out more about certain reactions or behavior patterns which appear while interacting with, Koreans?
- Having Korean Culture vs your Culture Issues?
- Believing "YOU" could change "Them" but after all you are here to integrate into the local culture.....
If you are feeling interested or concerned by any of the above questions, this lecture is made for YOU! (It's organized by my friend Sonja Gläser but I'm happy to share the information and will atted myself).
Professor Joseph Cabway is granting an exclusive lecture to help us in our process of understanding locals, cooperating with locals and helping us to integrate into the local environment, whether you study, you work or you simply interact with local Koreans.
Professor Joseph Cabway's Profile is amazing:
- Previous Advisor of Kofi Annan and New York Mayor Giuliani
- UN Envoyee to Crisis Regions for conflict management ( Somalia etc)
- Lecturer, Professor, Certified Leadership & Strategy & Entrepreneurship Coach, Expert on Cross Culture, Korean Culture in the Corporate Environment Setting etc.
Prof. Cabway will come to Suwon - Yeongtong Public Library - (영통도서관) and lecture on :
- reasons for Korean Cross Culture Clash
- Ways to approach Korean Culture at the Working Space
- Understanding the Korean Society & Working Ethics
The Lecture is highly enriching, insightful and will bridge your understanding of Koreas Working Culture & Working Environment.
Please use the time after the lecture for Free-Talking with Q & A, feel free to discuss situations which you encountered to listen to the advice and tips from Prof. Cabway.
Do not hesitate to bring along your colleagues, team-mates, friends who are exposed to the Korean Corp. Culture Environment and / or working with Koreans in General.
# When: Saturday April 25th
# Where: Suwon Yeongtong Public Library (영통도서관)
# Time: 10am ~ 12:30pm
(Please come to the lecture Hall 15 min prior lecture start)
# Early Bird Ticket: 20,000 Won (with Bank -Transfer to below mentioned KEB Account until April 23rd - Thursday)
# Door Admission (on the day of lecture): 25,000 Won
# 1 Free Book on Korean Art & Culture by Hollym (in English) for the first 30 Registrations to attend lecture.
For registration & further information, please send mail to: Protected content
KEB (Korean Exchange BAnk)
Account Nr: Protected content
Amount: 20,000 Won (Early Bird until April 23rd)
When doing the transfer, please write your name as follows: Name_Lecture, Susie_Lecture, Peter_Lecture etc.
Video: How to get from Yeongtong Station (Bundang Line) to Yeongtong Public Library: