Join now

Master's student needing survey participants! (Seoul)

Hello,

I am a journalism master's student at the University of Missouri. I grew up in Seoul, Korea and I am currently working on my thesis about the media consumption of Americans living in South Korea. I come here looking for Americans living in Korea to take a survey.

I ask that you fill out a questionnaire about your news consumption. Participation is voluntary. The questionnaire should take no longer than 20 minutes and should be completed in one sitting. All answers are anonymous and you will not be required to submit any personal identifiable information. The survey results will be collected and analyzed through software that does not collect traceable information. Please complete this survey as soon as you can. If you have any questions or would like to receive a copy of the final thesis, please contact me at Protected content or my thesis advisor, Clyde Bentley, at Protected content . I appreciate your participation. Thank you!

Click or copy and paste into your Internet browser the following link: Protected content

Thanks again,

Amy Kluber

Seoul Forum

Our Global Partners