Join now

Moving to Seoul

Views

Hi everyone,

My name is Dragos and we've recently been informed that we're gonna move from Hong Kong to Seoul on October Protected content .
Me and my wife are Romanians living in Hong Kong for the job purpose and we are very happy since we heard the news; we cannot wait to live there.
This very developed four seasons country sounds interesting for us and for our hobbies, skiing and snowboarding. We heard that people are very stylish and open mind, smart and hard workers and Seoul seems to be that kind of city which never sleep. interesting!
So here I am trying to build up a network of friends with whom to share experiences and hopefully few glasses of wine once we'll be there.
Since I don't wanna bother you sending out friend requests without knowing each other, I'm here asking for your help in building up my network of friends from Seoul.

Maybe you'll consider to early to get in contact with me since we'll move to Seoul only next year on Oct Protected content we would love to have your contact and I'm sure that living in such a small world we'll have the opportunity to catch up soon.

Please let me know if you want to have me as friend in your network list.

Thanks & see yaa!

Dragos

Seoul Forum

Our Global Partners