Join now

Native Korean Tutoring & Translation Service (Seoul)

First of all, thank you for your interest in learning Korean seriously. I was born and grew up here in Seoul. I graduated from University of Seoul and have been teaching Korean to foreign people for 6 years. For now, I am working for a Korean language school in Seoul. Also, I have been teaching English for college prep for 6 years and have a TESOL certificate from California State University San Bernardino.

What I do best is that I can lead lessons to what you need whether it's a daily conversation or business Korean or TOPIK. I prefer conversational approach. I use books to teach beginners and intermediates and TV news to teach advanced learners. Also, I'm running a Korean learning blog through K-POP lyrics ( Protected content ) and I have a Korean teaching certificate, too. Besides, My Chinese skill is intermediate (HSK level 4 acquired this year) and I am sure that it will definitely help you understand the formation of Korean words because 70% of them are based on Chinese characters. I lived in Shanghai and Beijing for a year to study and work for an international freight forwarding company.

For now, I have 10 students in total. (Don't worry, I have openings.). Their occupations are various such as English teachers, a college student who passed the required Korean level for admission , office employees, and high school students.

I am very serious at teaching, so I won't let you waste your time and money. I always give you homework and test you about what you have learned when each lesson begins. I feel proud of myself when I see their lives becoming easy here. So I always do my best. I offer you 35,000 won as a standard rate for one hour lesson. ( But the first trial lesson is free and then you can decide. ) My rate could change depending on your hours of one session. Also, Group lessons are available and the rate is negotiable Please message me for more information.

P.S. Plz visit my facebook if u want to get to know more about me.
Protected content
I also offer English-Korean translation service. I helped a few foreigners find a housing , file a report in Korean to the court of law , and visit their Korean families.

Seoul Forum

Our Global Partners