Join now

Professional Translation Services in Seoul

Hi all~!

My name is Michael Kuan, and I am a Singaporean currently in Seoul. I am also the Regional Marketing Director of Elite Translations Asia and is here to setup our Korean branch in Seoul.

Elite Translations Asia provides communication services such as written translations, transcriptions and interpretations in several major Asian languages. Based in Singapore, the company comprises of representative offices, language partners and translators in major Asia Pacific cities. It is our goal to help corporations develop an established presence in the Asian community while retaining the image and voice that keeps their business distinctive. In creating material for new clients who speak other languages or in translating internal business communication materials for a newly diversified workforce, a clear and concise translation will help business opportunities grow.

Find out what we can do for your business by visiting our website at Protected content or call us at Protected content an obligation free consultation on how we can help your business break the language barrier.

Seoul Forum