Join now

René Kaak's family has received our card (Seoul)

Hello Seoulites.

For those of you who were part of Internations when René Kaak passed away, I have sent our card to the Kaak family and they received the card yesterday. They are very grateful and thankful for your words. Below you'll find the email René's sister sent me. Just thought you guys would like to read it.

For those of you new Internations members, René Kaak was a member on the Seoul Internations community for almost 1 year (to the best of my knowledge). He was a regular member, and most of us remember him by his gentle and kind personality. René passed away in January, a day after our January gathering. It came as a shock to many of us, and the past few months have been a difficult time for his friends in the Internations community, as well as his family and friends worldwide. He will always be in our memories.

Here's to René.

Zenith Bose

"Dear Zenith,

Yesterday I received your card with all the kind words about my brother. I would like to thank you and all the other members of internations, who have written on this card.

I will also show the card to Rene’s daughters. They will certainly appreciate it.
I wish you all the best for now and the future.
Again many thanks.

Yours sincerely

Olga van Veen-Kaak"

Seoul Forum

Our Global Partners