Join now

Hello guys, I’m Mehtap and I’m posting here invite you to this month's special Internations Event (Sunday, June 26th 5pm). Some of you might have received a message from me already :)

This time InterNations is teaming up with 'The Same Adventures' - an expert event planning group - to organize a new and exciting outdoor activity for our Seoul members!

This event is the perfect occasion for you to get to know other IN members while also solving an exciting Murder Mystery case. A few days before the event, you will receive a criminal file. On June 26th after arrival, the head inspector will introduce the case to you. Then, you will get to interrogate suspects and witnesses played by professional actors. Check for alibis, search for evidence, and solve the case with your team! Food and drinks will be available for you to enjoy after playing the game.

This Event is currently only posted for Albatross Members, but we opened it up for regular members too. You can sign up for the event by either sending me or Kathy a message via InterNations or kakao (Kathy’s ID: lollymin, My ID: taepli). Feel free to also invite your friends. Please make sure to sign up until latest June 19th.

Price for Albatross members: 25’000
Price for Regular members: 30’000
Price for non-members: 35’000

I hope to see you there! Let me know if you have any questions.

Mehtap

* FULL prepayment is required in order to prepare for the event.
* Please dress suitably for the weather. You'll be walking/running around Hangang river!
* Bring a paper and pen or have your phone fully charged so that you can take notes!
*bring the criminal file with you either digitally or printed (you will receive it a few days before the event)

Seoul Forum

Our Global Partners