Join now

Sinchon appartment (Seoul)

Hello,

I am moving out my apartment at the end of september and I am looking for someone to take it after me. It is situated in the very popular Sinchon neighborhood there are many places to drink, eat, shop but the street is very quiet here. This is very nice for people going to Ewha, Yonsei, Hongik University since it's very close.

The room is 20m2 there is bed, a desk, a cupboard, a dining table, a big fridge, microwave, gas stove, washing machine and kitchen cupboards and of course bathroom. The place has an AC and the floor heating system. The deposit is 5 million won (that you will get back when you move out),the rent is Protected content with internet, TV and building management fee. And the utilities are up to your own consumption. The building has an elevator and his very new.

This place is very nice and it was hard to find a decent place in a good neighborhood but my work is actually too far so I need to move...

Hit me up on internation or by email Protected content if you wanna come over and take a look. If you cannot visit we can skype visit !

Cheers,

Sarah

Seoul Forum