Join now

Stranded in Seoul

Hi internations... I know this is a long shot... But to make a long story short... I moved ere from California for better employment opportunities and better medical care for my broken leg that hasn't healed.... 24 hours ago I was on the subway on the way to put a deposit for a room so I could move into Seoul... Previously I was staying at 꽃동네 음성 as a volunteer at a convalescent home with elderly dementia patients but was told because my condition had to leave by the end of the month.... As I was saying on the subway I must have lost my envelope containing a little over 3 mil won basically all the money I had in the world to help restart my new life in a new country.... I don't have family to speak of and am on the verge of being homeless in a foreign county.... I am scared and stressed... I'm know if I look hard enough I can find a “private lender” here I. The city…. But I know this is dangerous and am worried About the cost financially and personally... Please if someone can provide any guidance or if there is anyone in the seoul area willing to help in any way with advice ... Is there anyway to track the cash? CCTV? Please pm or contact me on skype at Chewieroar87 or I don't know if my phone works but try leaving a message Protected content

Seoul Forum

Our Global Partners