Join now

Summer job/Internship in Sales (Seoul)

Hello everyone,
I’m currently in a second year of a Bachelor/Master program in France [IESEG Business School].
In order to validate my second year, I need complete a sales internship during summer time [1 or 2 months in July/August]. The purpose of this internship is to put into action a variety of sales techniques in order to experiment direct customer relationships.
The internship [company information] needs to be submitted for approval to the school by May.
So far, I found some opportunities for summer jobs [arbeit] in Seoul or Suji-gu but to be confirmed at the last minute so not meeting the approval timeline from the school.
I’m open to any sales job either in department stores or smaller stores selling any type of products [sporting goods, watches, clothes, shoes….]. Bank, travel agencies might work as well if related to direct customer interactions [sales]
The biggest value I can bring besides my motivation and passion is related to my language ability.
I’m looking for any help from Community members to assist me in my search. Any tips or guidance would be highly appreciated.
Tks in advance and best regards
Simon Iung

Reply to: Protected content