Join now

Total Martial Arts System (Seoul)

Hello All, I wanted to pass along this advertisement to InterNations so that anyone that is interested in studying all-English martial arts classes can find a good location in Seoul. I have been practicing with them since early Protected content have thoroughly enjoyed my experiences there.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Protected content
If you are seeking to study Taekwondo, Hapkido, Judo, Yongmoodo, or train with weapons, look no further than Total Martial Arts System in Seoul, South Korea.

Conveniently located in Itaewon, TMAS offers classes for all ages and skill levels. Teachers at TMAS strive to deliver high quality, accurate and thorough training, and all classes are taught in English. TMAS was also established specifically by the Korea Hapkido Federation and World Taekwondo Federation to instruct foreigners.

The founder of TMAS, Master Kim Nam Su, is an expert of Korean martial arts and has both studied and taught several forms over the last 30 years. He has also instructed over 2,200 students ranging from children, to bodyguards of famous Korean celebrities and foreign dignitaries, to soldiers of the United States Air Force and Army.

The new schedule for classes at TMAS is as follows:

Taekwondo
M W F | 6:50-7:50 PM | 8:00-9:00 PM | 10: Protected content PM
T Th | 6:50-7:50 | 9: Protected content PM

Hapkido
M W F | 9: Protected content
T Th | 8:00-9:00 PM | 10: Protected content PM

For more information, please contact:

Master Kim Nam Su
Protected content , 3rd Fl., Itaewon-dong, Yongsan-gu, Seoul
Work: Protected content
Cell: Protected content