Join now

Visiting Seoul for intercultural research project

Dear Koreans and Germans,

for the worldwide interview-study called “Global Standards – Local Twists” I am coming to Seoul from the 10th to 23rd December. My name is Lennart Hellmann and I am members of the University of Lüneburg and me and my team conducting interviews in more than 20 countries on all five continents.

We intend to clarify the impact of cultural factors in international business settings. In particular Germans and Koreans who collaborate at work. Conflicts in intercultural business-settings often result from culturally triggered misunderstandings, caused by differing communication styles and varying quality-, hierarchy- or leadership concepts. Therefore we are collecting a wide number of case examples in German-Korean Work cooperation’s. To find those examples I am searching for people interested in participating in interviews.

In return every participant will receive a detailed project-brochure including all relevant results of my study as well as of the other countries once the study is completed. I am happy about every kind of help.

You can contact me at:
Protected content

Kind Regards

Lennart Hellmann

Seoul Forum