Early years teacher - Native English speaker (Seville)
This is a great opportunity for an English native speaker passionate about working with children in my school, a start-up based in Burgos, Spain. I am looking for a dedicated and friendly person to teach and play in English with children from 0 years old.
- Studies on Childcare or Early Years Teacher;
- Experience is not essential but it will be taken into consideration;
- Keen on working with children and travelling;
What we offer is:
- A contract as an Early Years Teacher, that includes all social security
- The possibility of earning some extra money taking part in out of school activities.
- A member of our staff in charge of welcoming the candidates and taking care of any issue during their stay.
- Both a personal (getting to know a different country and culture) and a professional experience.
Working conditions are:
- The teacher will have groups of a maximum of 6 children each grouped by ages.
- Classes will last 1,5 h.
Protected content per week.
- Learning material provided by us.
If you think you are the right candidate please send to me your CV at Protected content . You may also reach us in our website welcometotheworld.es .
We are looking forward to meeting you!