Join now

Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course (Seville)

I´m happy to forward information regarding the Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Program (MBSR) I will be holding soon. I will be holding the course in English or Spanish, depending on the demands on Friday evenings, and one morning during the week, in order to suit those who work afternoon hours.
If you are interested in the course being in English and held during the morning, please let me know which day of the week would best.

The objective of the course is to provide useful tools so that you may naturally incorporate them into your daily life, helping you to better know yourself, live a fuller life, increase your creativity, and experience life with a more attentive attitude moment by moment. This way we are able to develop skills which help cope and reduce everyday stress and anxiety by paying attention in a more conscious manner, using all of our senses and resources our body is able to provide us.
MBSR is an 8 week course, inspired by the stress management program, created and directed by Dr. Jon Kabat-Zinn, of the Massachusetts University Hospital in the United States, more than 30 years ago. The Program includes a combination of theory, practical meditation and relaxation exercises, and simple “mindful body movements”, as in yoga.
During the 8 weeks, each session is 2.5 hours long, with a 9th session held on a Saturday, consisting of a retreat held in a rural setting. Location and exact date to be announced.

The Course includes all materials; hand outs and audios, as well as the meal we will be sharing on our Saturday retreat.

Dates, Protected content .
May: Friday 8th, Friday 15th, Thursday 21st, Friday 29th.
June: Friday 5th, Thursday 11th, Friday 19th, Friday 26th.

Hope you find this interesting and tell your friends and family about this course, it will surely be a means to enrich your life and of those around you!
Please contact me by email; Protected content , or mobile; Protected content enroll.

Warm regards,
Dr. Magdalena (Maggie) Arcia