Join now

1BR near subway,ECUPL,ECNU,Zhongshan Park& Malls (Shanghai)

Hi everybody,

I am looking for a friendly roommate to share an apartment near the subway station and two universities (ECNU and ECUPL).

So let me give you more details about the great place I live in!
Close to many convenient places…
2 mn walk from Jinshajiang Road subway station (line 3, 4, 13)
Only one subway stop or 15 mn walk from Zhongshan Park subway station (line 3,4,2)
About 30 mn to be on time to all your appointments in People’s square
2 convenient stores very close to the building ( Allday and Family Mart)
Huge mall (Global harbour) 2 mn away where you can get food ( a lot of restaurants or cafés, and Tesco) or clothing ( H&M, Gap, Uniqlo…)
Another similar huge mall at one stop, in Zhongshan Park, with Carrefour and all the clothing brands you need.

A cosy and well furnished place…
The apartment has everything you need to feel well in. Plus, a very nice Ayi comes to do the cleaning three time a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday).
A big living room with a big table where you can eat or work, and a more relaxed area with a couch and TV.
A very well furnished and clean kitchen where you will find basically anything you need : oven, microwave, toaster…
A big bathroom with a cabin shower, toilets, and a huge mirror to help you get prepared before going out.
As for the room, it is also furnished with everything you will need : a closet, a chest of drawers, a small table, deux little tables around the bed, and of course one standard single bed ()You can have bedsheets, pillow and blanket) 
There is also a washing machine, so no need to go outside to wash clothes. Plus, it washes with hot water, which is not that frequent in China !
….and a welcoming roommate
You will share the place with a nice roommate who will do her best to welcome you and help you discover the district: where to go to eat, where to go out, where to get a good manicure or a good massage.
And you will also share the place with a great cat: Tiger. 
Not expensive
Rent is Protected content per month
Additional fees, including water, electricity or the cleaning will be around Protected content
When you arrive, you will pay one month + one month deposit

Protected content

Shanghai Forum