Join now

2BR APT in Jing An with the best interior design (Shanghai)

After 3 months apartment browsing and checking Protected content , I was very lucky to find this great old lane house with the best interior design. Now I am looking for a lucky roommate to share this great 2br apartment.

Location: Wu ding xi Road/Zheng ning Road. 5 mins (walking) to Jiang su Road station or 15 mins (walking) to Jing'an temple station with line 2/7/11 available and lots of public buses.

Surrounding: its 15 mins walk to Jing an temple where you have all the shopping malls and restaurants. Zhen Ning Road and Yu Yuan road are the location with local culture where you will find interesting local shops and restaurants to indulge. Wu ding Xi road is where you can find many expats bars and restaurants. So basically you have the choice of two, and it’s a very secure and peaceful neighborhood.

Apartment: It’s a 2 Br spacious apartment, each room has its own TV. The room you will rent is the one with a walk-in closet, big desk and a very comfortable sofa bed. The unique part with the apartment is that we have a open kitchen with a sidebar which makes it a very sociable place. The interior design is so far the best I have seen and it’s almost brand new.

Roommate: I am a shanghainese girl in my late 20’s and I lived in both France and Germany. I speak fluent English/German/French and have a fun and international mindset. I am a very easygoing and social person. So I am also looking for a roommate who is reliable and interesting with a professional job.

The room will be available from 10th Sep or earlier and you can contact me anytime for any questions. We can arrange visit in the weekend or after 19pm weekdays.

Please send me private message with a brief introduction about you or wechat me at Protected content .

Shanghai Forum