Join now

4Brd Shared Apartment Jing an Temple Area (Shanghai)

Beautiful apartment in a great location 10 minutes from Changping line 7 or 15 minutes for Jing an Temple Line 2. Grocery stores and bank 2 minute walk from apartment and a mix of restaurants in the area such as Hotpot, Perry's, Munchies, and Italian cuisine just to mention a few. The apartment itself is very modern looking with living room furniture to entertain guests, and a kitchen to cook stocked with most cookware. As well there is a water dispenser and a designated area to both hang and iron clothes. The room available is Protected content plus splitting of the water and electricity bill among roommates. The wifi is 60/mth. There is no contract and the deposit is two months rent which will be returned upon finding a replacement for yourself. The Bedroom has a Queens Size bed, a desk, AC, and a standing closet. The availability is flexible, let me know when you would like to move in and we can see if that works. I do not leave until May 13, but I am willing to move out earlier if needed.

Shanghai Forum