Office Manager position. Please review the position below and ubmit your resume to Vanessa Noel, Protected content .
Alliance Abroad Group
International Business Development Department
The Office Manager shall personally advise and serve Alliance Abroad Group (AAG) in all matters relating , but are not limited to, sales, training and development, providing guidance and leadership to local staff, motivating and assisting local staff to meet or exceed individual and region specific goals and budgets, assisting with overall territory management.
- research, enroll and train new team members located in specific regions of China
- develop a marketing and sales plan to reach goals
- grow the university recruitment network by meeting with key representatives
- promote the AAG programs, presentations to students at universities, management of Facebook and other social media websites and blogs, etc.
- manage personal and team weekly goals and initiatives
- represent AAG at different industry conferences
- manage China's headquarter operations'office
- Fluent in English. Knowledge of Mandarin
- master Microsoft Office and Skype
Alliance Abroad Group creates cultural exchange experiences… connecting, enriching, and empowering the global community one person at a time. We are a U.S. Department of State-designated program sponsor for the J-1 visa Work/Travel, Intern/Trainee, and Teacher programs. We have been matching international talents with a network of high-end and dedicated employers in the U.S. and around the world since Protected content . We enroll approximately 10, Protected content from more than 40 countries every year in our programs, and provide working holidays/vacations and professional internship placements in the U.S. to college students and graduates. Protected content and Protected content .
Submit your resume to Vanessa Noel, Protected content